Riverview Center for Growth
3995 Marcola Rd, Springfield, OR 97477 (Map)
When you call Riverview Center for Growth seeking services, a member of our administrative staff will greet you, gather some basic information, create a file in our electronic records system, and send you our client handbook, along with some paperwork for you to review and sign. You will then be connected with an intake specialist who will talk with you about the reasons you’re seeking services. Based on the information provided, and if services are considered appropriate, our intake specialist will schedule an assessment as soon as possible. Call 541-726-1465 or request services using our online Intake Form.
Parents and legal guardians, extended family members, teachers, therapists, doctors and other medical professionals, as well as representatives of public agencies, such as DHS, who would like to refer someone for assessment can also complete our online Intake Form.
- Medicaid / Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
- PacificSource Community Solutions
- PacificSource Private Insurance
- Trillium Community Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (when staffed with licensed therapists)
- Private Pay & Sliding Scale
- Other cold or flu-like symptoms, including shortness of breath and/or fatigue
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.